Geoffrey serves in the capacity of Managing Director at Moedi and is responsible for the firm's strategic marketing efforts and plays a significant role in client liaison across the regions. Geoffrey leads a capable executive team who take joint responsibility for the overall management of the company. Geoffrey is also directly involved in a number of projects executed in the Central & Northern Regions, which involvement includes all engineering aspects, from planning, studies and investigations to design, contract documentation and project/contract management.
- National Diploma in Civil Engineering / Technikon Northern Transvaal (RSA) / 1992
- B.Tech Urban Engineering / Vaal Triangle Technikon (RSA) / 1998
- Middle Management Programme / North West University (RSA) / 2009
- Post Gruaduate Diploma - Business Administration / University of Orange Free State / 2017
PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATIONS / MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member of the South African Institution of Civil Engineering (SAICE)